Data collection is in full swing – be a part of the fun and create or update an iSixSigma Job Shop account today. In appreciation of your participation, everyone who creates or update a Job Shop account between Feb 13-Mar 2, 2012 will receive a free copy of the final report!
Some interesting facts from past surveys:
- Last year, the average U.S. Black Belt salary + bonus = $122,627 + $19,134.
- In 2009, 79% of Black Belts got a bonus; in 2011, 51%.
Help us find out what’s changed (or stayed the same). It’s easy; all you need to do is create or update an iSixSigma Job Shop account.
- If you already have a Job Shop account: Login here to update your resume and salary information: https://www.isixsigma.com/login/.
- If you do not have a Job Shop account: Please take a few minutes to create one for free: https://www.isixsigma.com/login/.
- If you’re not sure if you have a Job Shop account, go to https://www.isixsigma.com/lostpassword/ and type in your email address. Your password will be sent to you if you have an account; if you don’t have an account then it will say “This email address is not registered with the iSixSigma Job Shop (or Marketplace).” and you can sign up for an account at https://www.isixsigma.com/register/.
The deadline for inclusion in the salary survey is Friday, March 2.
Thank you for your participation in the industry’s benchmark salary and compensation analysis!