You already know that the iSixSigma community is strong — over 500,000. You may have heard that we’ve launched a conference division. What you may not have heard is that our upcoming January conference will be unlike any other you have attended. Outstanding content. Prestigious keynotes. Unrivaled networking and community.
All Access Pass holders will receive:
- Three and a half days of cutting-edge sessions, keynotes and Q&A time for deep discussions.
- A comfortable, intimate setting that promotes networking with speakers and fellow conference participants.
- Access to all speaker presentations, including worksheets, PowerPoints and other session materials.
- All conference meal functions and refreshment breaks.
- Access to our two evening networking receptions, and the classic car museum tour.
- Access to our Solutions Pavilion and Learning Sessions, showcasing the products and services that will drive your business growth.
- Best practices for deploying and implementing Lean Six Sigma at any organizational maturity level.
You can register with confidence…here’s why:
- Our reputation: The iSixSigma Live programming team includes the sharpest minds in Six Sigma. Together, iSixSigma Founder Michael Cyger and CSSBB Director of Events Jeannine Hall have moderated Six Sigma discussions, published on luminaries and educated generations of Six Sigma professionals. They bring with them the full support of iSixSigma.com and iSixSigma Magazine editors, research manager and program managers.
- Our mission: iSixSigma was founded by successful Six Sigma professionals from corporate America. We understand how businesses run. And we understand the role that Six Sigma must play. Our mission is to help corporations run smarter, faster and cheaper using Six Sigma. We are invested in the success of our readers and conference attendees.
- Our history: We have been fostering community, connecting a network of individuals and educating Six Sigma professionals around the world since 2000. Our core competency is content. While others may have been producing conferences for almost as long, our conferences will be different. We have designed them from the ground-up with real attendee VOC and CTQs.
Be recognized for your breakthrough results:
As part of the iSixSigma Live! Summit and Awards, iSixSigma will recognize companies and individuals who have successfully achieved breakthrough results. Finalists will be given an opportunity to showcase their project/deployment in front of 300 Lean Six Sigma practitioners from around the world.
Award categories include:
- iSixSigma’s Six Sigma Hall of Fame
- iSixSigma’s Best Places to Work
- Largest Breakthrough Improvement Projects
- Most Successful Lean Six Sigma Start-up or Re-energized Lean Six Sigma Program
Deadlines to enter are coming up! For more information on award categories and entry requirements, visit: http://live.isixsigma.com/awards/default.html.
Registeror call 1.877.474.9744
Don’t delay. Sign up today at the pre-agenda rate and take advantage of huge savings.
Register Today — You will be confident with your decision!