SigmaPro's highly effective Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Master Black Belt (MBB) training and certification program is a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining a successful DFSS program. SigmaPro's SigmaPro'sextensive experience in DFSS deployment and training provides a singularly unique perspective that will assist industrial Master Black Belts in deciding how, where, when, and why DFSS should be implemented. Participants will discuss a deployment plan based on strategic product or process launch criteria and the desired financial performance as well as how to allocate resources and manage the DFSS effort. Participants will also gain an in-depth knowledge of the most popular DFSS strategy -- Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate (DMADV) as well as the technical and statistical tools to support the DMADV strategy. To facilitate learning and increase knowledge retention, this training is delivered in two 5-day training blocks which are typically separated by one month.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Master Black Belt candidates are typically industrial product or process designers with strong technical backgrounds or individuals with previous Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Previous candidates have come from many different types of industrial design organizations.
- A certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
- DFSS Master Black Belt candidates must successfully complete the SigmaPro DFSS MBB certification examinations at the close of each week of training.
- Interested candidates should email a resume and three technical references to apply to enroll in the program.
Participants Will Learn
- How Six Sigma evolved from Motorola's original Six Sigma program into a highly effective improvement strategy for the development of new products, processes, and services.
- How to design, plan, launch and sustain a highly successful new product development effort that fully utilizes Design for Six Sigma concepts.
- How DFSS can be used to optimize any product or service portfolio.
- How the DMADV DFSS methodology is executed and managed.
- How to effectively identify, select, launch, and manage DMADV projects.
- Detailed analytical tools and methodologies that are involved in the execution of the DMADV DFSS process.