SigmaPro’s Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Supplement course has received extremely positive reviews from our clients. This program has been specifically developed to provide industrial Black Belts, Master Black Belts, product/process development engineers, and other technologists with a condensed version of our popular industrial DFSS Black Belt course. The DFSS Supplement course provides a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining a successful DFSS program. Participants will also gain an in-depth knowledge of the most popular DFSS strategy -- Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate (DMADV). The technical tools to support the DMADV strategy will be covered in detail including requirements definition, qualitative decomposition, measurement systems analysis, statistical tolerancing, designed experiments, probabilistic design, prototyping, reliability analysis, and much more. To facilitate learning and increase knowledge retention, numerous hands-on examples, exercises, and a capstone exercise are included. To facilitate learning and increase knowledge retention, this training is delivered in a single 5-day training session.
• Candidates for this course are typically industrial personnel with previous Black Belt, Green Belt or Master Black Belt certification as well as product & process development engineers.
• The majority of previous candidates have come from aerospace, automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing, and electronics sectors.
• A training certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
• Completion of this training course will waive the second week of SigmaPro Master Black Belt training should the participant continue on to MBB certification at a later time.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
• How Design for Six Sigma evolved into a highly effective improvement strategy for the development of new products and processes.
• How to design, plan, launch and sustain a highly successful DFSS effort.
• How the DMADV DFSS methodology works and is managed.
• How to effectively identify, select, launch and manage DMADV projects.
• Detailed analytical tools and methodologies that are involved in the execution of the DMADV process.