The SigmaPro Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Supplement for Industrial Candidates training course has received extremely positive reviews from our clients. This program has been specifically developed to provide design and manufacturing personnel with previous Six Sigma experience with a condensed version of our popular Industrial DFSS Black Belt course. The course provides a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining a successful DFSS program. Participants will also gain an in-depth knowledge of the most popular DFSS strategy -- Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate (DMADV) as well as the technical tools to support the DMADV DFSS strategy.
- Candidates for this course are typically either designers with strong technical backgrounds or individuals with previous Black Belt, Green Belt or Master Black Belt certification.
- Previous candidates have come from electronics, automotive, construction, design, defense, as well as other design and manufacturing organizations.
- A training certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
Participants Will Learn
- How Six Sigma evolved from a glorified TQM approach to a highly effective improvement strategy for the development of new products, processes and services.
- How to design, plan, launch and sustain a highly successful DFSS effort.
- How DFSS can be used to optimize any product portfolio.
- How the DMADV DFSS methodology is executed and managed.
- How to effectively identify, select, launch and manage DMADV projects.
- Detailed analytical tools and methodologies that are involved in the execution of the DMADV process.