SigmaPro'sSigmaPro's highly acclaimed Lean Six Sigma Champion Training and Deployment Planning Workshop provides a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining a successful Lean Six Sigma program. The course content has been specifically designed to provide manufacturing and industrial Executives, Champions and Master Black Belts with detailed tools and methods to set up and manage a Lean Six Sigma program. SigmaPro's SigmaPro'sextensive experience in Lean Six Sigma training and deployment provides a singularly unique perspective that will assist participants in deciding how, where, when, and why Lean Six Sigma should be best implemented in an industrial organization. Participants will discuss and actually develop a Lean Six Sigma deployment plan based on strategic organizational goals and the desired financial performance as well as on the intelligent allocation of resources. Participants will learn how to identify, select and launch Lean Six Sigma projects in an industrial or manufacturing environment, and participants will identify and select projects from their own portfolio of potential improvement opportunities. Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge of the integration of Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) Breakthrough strategy.
There are no formal requirements for participation in this seminar. Participants are typically executives, senior managers, Champions and Master Black Belts that have ownership for or participate in Lean Six Sigma deployment at the organizational or functional level. Previous candidates have come from electronics, automotive, chemical, construction, design, defense, as well as other industrial or manufacturing organizations. A training certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
Participants Will Learn
• How Six Sigma evolved from a glorified TQM approach to a highly effective improvement strategy for the development of new products, processes and services.
• How Lean Six Sigma is successfully used to maximize shareholder value and the impact Lean Six Sigma can have on the organization.
• How the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology is executed and managed.
• How to effectively identify, select, launch and manage Lean Six Sigma projects.
• How to design, plan, launch and sustain a highly successful Lean Six Sigma effort.