SigmaPro's highly effective Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training and certification program is a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining a successful Lean Six Sigma program for industrial and manufacturing environments. SigmaPro's extensive experience in Lean Six Sigma deployment and training provides a singularly unique perspective that will assist industrial Master Black Belt candidates in deciding how, where, when, and why Lean Six Sigma should be implemented. Participants will discuss a deployment plan based on organization-specific criteria and the desired financial performance as well as how to allocate resources and manage the Lean Six Sigma effort. Participants will also gain an in-depth knowledge of the integration of Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC Breakthrough Strategy -- Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control -- as well as the statistical and technical tools to support the Lean Six Sigma effort. To facilitate learning and increase knowledge retention, this training is delivered in two 5-day training blocks which are typically separated by one month.
• Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt candidates are typically either manufacturing or industrial personnel with strong technical backgrounds or individuals with previous Black Belt certification.
• Previous candidates have come from varied manufacturing and industrial organizations.
• A training certificate will be provided which may be used for recertification credits.
• Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt candidates must successfully complete the SigmaPro Lean Six Sigma MBB certification examination at the close of training.
Participants Will Learn
• How Six Sigma evolved from a glorified TQM approach to a highly effective improvement strategy for the development of new products, processes and services.
• How to design, plan, launch and sustain a highly successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
• How Lean Six Sigma can be used to optimize any existing product or process.
• How the Lean Six Sigma – DMAIC methodology is executed and managed.
• How to effectively identify, select, launch and manage Lean Six Sigma projects.
• Detailed analytical tools and methodologies that are involved in the execution of the Lean Six Sigma process.