SigmaPro's highly effective Master Black Belt training and certification program is a detailed and informative treatment of the issues involved in developing, deploying and sustaining successful DFSS and Lean Six Sigma programs. SigmaPro's extensive experience in DFSS and Lean Six Sigma deployment and training provides a singularly unique perspective that will assist service and industrial Master Black Belts in deciding how, where, when, and why DFSS and Lean Six Sigma should be implemented. Participants will discuss a deployment plan based on strategic product or service launch criteria and the desired financial performance as well as how to allocate resources and manage the effort. Participants will also gain an in-depth knowledge of the most popular DFSS strategy -- Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate (DMADV) as well as the tried and true Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) methodology for process improvement. The technical tools to support the DMADV and DMAIC strategies will be covered in detail. To facilitate learning and increase knowledge retention, this training is delivered in two 5-day training blocks which are typically separated by one month.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
• How to design, plan, launch and sustain highly successful DFSS and Lean Six Sigma efforts.
• How DFSS can be used to optimize any product or service portfolio.
• How to structure the DMAIC activity to directly support strategic initiatives.
• How the DMADV and DMAIC methodologies are executed and managed.
• How to effectively identify, select, launch and manage DMADV and DMAIC projects.
• Detailed analytical tools and methodologies that are involved in the execution of the DMADV and DMAIC processes.