This event helps commercial truck manufacturers, upfitters, distributors and body builders learn how to improve manufacturing efficiency and business results using the latest techniques and technology. Attendees will discover the most innovative tools, processes and resources available and how all of these solutions are scalable and customizable to operations of all sizes. The keynote address will be provided by Stan Stanford, general manager of Parker Hannifin.
Gain insights on
- Welding as a core competency
- Using government programs to improve productivity
- Building a culture of mentoring
- Using a lean approach to foster an innovative environment
- Developing a process to attract and train workers