Six Sigma is a tried and true methodology used by today’s top companies to improve manufacturing processes, reduce variability and ensure quality management. As a result, companies attain measurable improvements and quantifiable increases in revenue.
The St. Thomas Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate is perfect for professionals who are new to the world of Six Sigma and need foundational knowledge of the concepts, including how to:
- Identify processes that need improvements
- Reduce variability to increase overall quality
- Gain the ability to make insightful contributions and work alongside Six Sigma Green and Black Belt team members
- Employ numerous process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model
- Learn methods for both qualitative and quantitative analysis of processes
- Get familiar with Six Sigma tools, techniques and practices to reduce costs and improve quality