The Associate Director sets objectives, establishes processes, drives execution and delivers Lean/CI results through organizational maturity, strategy and development. The Associate Director ensures improvement initiatives are aligned with business priorities and fosters integration & alignment both vertically and horizontally across all levels of the organization.
- Develop lean and continuous improvement strategic plans for multiple locations and sites.
- Manage multiple teams focused on major projects specific to establishing and executing department objectives related to implementing lean, continuous improvement, and six sigma (Process Certification) processes in accordance with the current Criteria and program directives.
- Directs teams in the deployment of Lean/CI tools and methodologies in business and manufacturing environments to drive best in class processes while gaining recognition as a Practitioner/Master in the new RTX CORE program.
- Evaluate department-wide monthly Performance Metrics to ensure objectives in cost, efficiency and quality are met.
- Direct teams to properly apply and interpret CORE criteria to ensure certification at the highest levels of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- 5+ years of experience in ACE, Lean, Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing or Continuous Process Improvement and ability to teach and model them.
- 5+ years of demonstrable leadership experience and a ‘hands-on’ track record of implementing successful programs/projects in one or more of the following areas: Supplier Management, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Product Life Cycle Management, Regulatory Compliance and Quality, Customer Service
- Experience leading Lean, Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, process Flow Mapping, culture change
- Experience in Engineering, Operations or Project Management
- Demonstrated experience using advanced analytical and presentation skills to drive transformational change