Elements Global Services is an award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As Elements is a truly global company, we take care of our client’s employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Hong Kong, we provide top class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the “Glocal” team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a new Director of Business Process Improvement, a team player who is ready to make the role their own and bring their own ideas and innovations to the table. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer you will be supporting our end-to-end Busines improvement with not only regards to processes, but how we measure the improvements with clear targets and KPIs. The Director of Business Process Improvement ensures corporate teams across commercial, financial, HR, Technology, legal and compliance, and across our 135+ entities world-wide through driving cost efficiencies, managing vendors, and developing new partnerships. As we partner with a global network of vendors to assist us with ongoing activities of our entities, vendor procurement, partner management and pricing effectiveness are critical to the success of the Business Transformation.
- Oversee the inception, development, deployment, maintenance, and evolution of all assigned solutions related to Business Improvement.
- Ensure the completion, correction and efficiency of all working processes partially or totally impacted by the solutions in charge.
- Define and develop UAT and acceptance criteria for how the automation solutions be deployed to organization, internal and external.
- Manage Change management across assigned realization projects.
- Facilitate all improvement workshops across Divisions applying best in class methodologies in CM tools, techniques.
- Develop and maintain foundation for all certifications including but not limited to ISO 9001.
- Utilize Lean, DMAIC and Design for Six Sigma tools and methodologies to define activities that are aligned with business objectives.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues that impact project progress.
- Prepare detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of project deliverables.
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies to solve complex business problems.
- Effectively coach, mentor and assist Lean and Green Belt candidates to certification.
- Develop internal and external content for leadership team presentations.
- Ensure deployment of common solutions across divisions and businesses.
- Identify and present new project opportunities to leadership.
- Develop and share best practices among fellow process improvement coaches and clients.
What we value:
- You have at least 5 years of BPI experience, ideally in a complex, ISO certified organizations.
- You have a proven track record of analysing complex processes and deliver significant improvements through BPA best practices.
- You are able to deliver business analysis, documentations, SOP and reports aimed to transmit actionable metrics.
- You have excellent requirements gathering, business process design, process mapping, and process modelling skills.
- You are ideally certified in 6 SIGMA, Lean, Change Management or similar.
- You have demonstrated ability to lead workshops and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- You have top-notch written, verbal and presentation skills.
- You are tech-savvy, a technical background is preferred.
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing organization with the ability to make a quick impact.
- Allow your inspirational ideas to come to life in a highly creative and executional environment.
- Ability to work in an organization with over 40 nationalities all over the world, which embraces diversity, inclusion, and belonging at its core.
- The opportunity to challenge in a high performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.