Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the quality of healthcare? Omnicell is empowering health systems and pharmacies to radically transform the way they manage medications, so they can achieve the vision of the Autonomous Pharmacy. Thousands of hospitals, pharmacies, skilled nursing facilities and care homes trust Omnicell to provide continuous innovation. They need us to deliver solutions to meet the ever-evolving challenges of the healthcare landscape. We encourage creative problem solving and outside-the-box thinking that only a diverse, well-rounded workforce can bring.
Join us as we build on our powerful combination of advanced automation, predictive intelligence, and expert services to create a safer future for patients—one where medication errors are a thing of the past. You’ll be joining an organization whose culture encourages individual development, rewards intellectual curiosity, and embraces an inclusive environment. Join our growing company and help shape the future at Omnicell!
Business Process Writer (Information Development Specialist), 340B Operations
This position will collaborate with software developers and business subject matter experts to support key projects relating to new business processes and enhancing existing processes using continuous quality improvement principles.
Specific functions include:
- Intake assessment and prioritization of worklist requests
- Coordination of internal resources for the flawless execution of process development
- Attend regular product roadmap and deployment calls to represent transitional discussion for operational execution
- Maintain and synch all connections between business processes, communication, training development & delivery management, and quality programs for continuous quality improvement
- Detail and process-oriented with strong organization, multi-tasking and tracking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including an awareness of change management principles
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in Microsoft Office Word and Visio
- Experience in process writing and client facing and technical teams
- Positive and team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done
- Ability to develop strong relationships with team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creativity and flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage several deadlines and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of 4 years job experience in a process writing role
- 3 years’ experience process writing
- Knowledge of the 340B or PBM industry in pharmacy operations or in the Healthcare industry
- Advanced level process writing skills with experience in Six Sigma lean principles
- Training principles certifications
- Occasional travel may be needed