Change Management Associate PMP/ CLSSGB/ CLSSBBSAVE
New Brunswick, NJ
RWJUH is seeking a Change Management Associate in Human Resources for our New Brunswick Campus. This is a full-time position.
This position is accountable for identifying clinical, financial, administrative culture, human resources, employee engagement, and organizational development improvement opportunities for all level of the organization. Responsible for the development of improvement plans, process improvement teams and overseeing the implementation of initiatives with the goal of sustainment and measurable improvement. Responsible for various projects and initiatives to improve outcomes using gap analysis, RCA, process development, metrics creation, data mining, forecasting, trending to help drive and sustain change. Serves as an improvement expert by performing a variety of analytical assignments using qualitative and quantitative analysis and evaluation for improving organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Works with education department and department leaders to help educate and assist with departmental meaningful PI to help improve outcomes. Work with OD, HR, Quality/PI analyst to determine team project opportunities for RCA trends and core measures.
- Support Project Sponsors of complex project(s) to apply appropriate project methodology & tools in the execution of (a) disruptively innovative project(s).
- Play the role of facilitator to ensure a good level of cooperation and feedback within multidisciplinary team(s) and in coordination with partners.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing organizational development projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way- all done within the confines of RWJBH goals and vision.
- Track project progress, help project leader identify alerts to communicate to Stakeholders, and assist preparation of options / consequences to bring to governance meetings.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Engineering or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Required / Black Belt preferred.
- Good understanding of Quality Engineering methods and Quality Tools.
- Ability to mine data, apply the data to business strategy and teach what the data shows.
- Good knowledge of process engineering and process optimization.
- Excellent written/oral, listening and organization skills.
- Data management, mining, trending, forecasting experience preferred.
- Lean, Six Sigma and/or quality project management experience required.
- Good planning time management, communication, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, goal directed with ability to work independently and stay focused.
- Ability to educate all levels of staff.
- Ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously.
To learn more and apply, please visit: https://www.rwjbarnabashealthcareers.org/change_managementassociate
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer