As a Trex Continuous Improvement Analyst, you’ll be driving performance to the next level by identifying and implementing improvement activities.
As a member of our Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team, you’ll be helping us operate more efficiently by executing projects that will create more efficient process and result in cost savings.
- Determine largest areas of opportunity for cost savings and execute associated projects.
- Partner with various departments to develop and execute improvement activities.
- Analyze financial and production data to determine associated action for significant impacts.
- Use creativity to solve problems.
- Design, develop and implement improved workflows.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement internship program.
- Perform value-stream mapping.
A bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, accounting or finance is required. MBA is preferred. We need you to have five years’ experience in a manufacturing organization and three-or-more years in financial project management experience. If you’ve worked as a data analyst or data scientist in engineering, you’re Trex material for sure.
Have experience in Lean Six Sigma? You’ll fit in just fine.