The Continuous Improvement Analyst will utilize strategic processes to drive growth, cost reduction initiatives and efficiencies across the plant. In this role, through analytic examination and process improvement efforts, an analyst will proactively identify opportunities and provide solutions for manufacturing operations by using cross department collaboration and best practice sharing. The Continuous Improvement Analyst will report to the Plant Manager.
- Identify, lead and deploy Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives in the plant to deliver quantified bottom-line performance improvement.
- To develop/support Continuous Improvement (CI) culture in the plant.
- Effective deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, business process assessment, planning, facilitation and execution of Kaizen events, and the systemic improvement of standard work practices and procedures.
- To support plant management in delivering and maintaining a savings pipeline/ project opportunity of X% of Costs of Goods Sold (CoGS)
- To support plant management in delivering a X% of CoGS productivity improvement year on year
- Manage the plant's top strategic projects to ensure that customers are receiving the best product at the lowest possible cost while simultaneously maximizing efficiencies for the plant
- Lead weekly internal meetings to identify and communicate opportunities for continuous improvement, develop root cause analyses, corrective actions, and other critical customer focused requirements necessary to ensure a constantly improving customer experience
- Use performance metrics to measure the scope of the improvement opportunity
- Track and report progress on the implementation of corrective actions, cost reduction solutions, safety and product quality solutions
- Participate in project management idea creation, planning, implementation, and KPI tracking
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or changed from time to time
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required. Emphasis on experience driving Continuous Improvement efforts in a plant manufacturing setting
- Experiences with problem solving via data analysis including suggesting, implementing, and tracking process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, while being an effective team player
- High level of proficiency with software programs including MS products is required
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods