The Global Continuous Improvement Leader Operations LPS NA, as part of a global team at Operations LPS, will be responsible for driving Continuous Improvement culture and Lean methodologies at the Operations LPS North America sites and across the organization to increase efficiency.
The Global Continuous Improvement Leader Operations LPS, as part of a global team at Operations LPS, will be responsible for driving Continuous Improvement culture and Lean methodologies at the Operations LPS North America sites and across the organization to increase efficiency.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop, implement & sustain the Continuous Improvement roadmap for the Operations LPS sites in North America.
- Serve as problem-solving-process (PSP) subject matter expert and advisor. Help teams to select and utilize the appropriate tool(s) to drive changes and solve a given business problem.
- Subject matter expert in Continuous Improvement Foundation Standards and Lean tools and serve as a training and development resource for these tools.
- Serve as a leading resource, coach or facilitator for process improvement activities, Kaizen Events and projects addressing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Drive key initiatives across the organization developed to enhance Lean culture and capabilities.
- Support the development of Lean Practitioners across the organization.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred, in business, engineering, technical, supply chain or related
- 5+ years of practical experience
- Deep technical expertise in Continuous Improvement, Lean or Six Sigma techniques and experience applying these
- Leadership skills, inspiring teams to implement continuous improvement culture
- Motivated, self-starter
- Communication, training and workshop skills
- Analytical thinking