- Improve, facilitate and promote the growth of CI culture within the Lear Traverse city facility
- Manage the employee suggestion system and implement process improvements based on employee feedback
- Continually identify new employee involvement opportunities for operational improvements Mentor peers and middle management in the formulation and execution of process improvements projects.
- Teach local personnel to apply Continuous Improvement (e.g., Lean and Six Sigma) strategies and tools.
- Develop and implement a cultural change plan.
- Increase efficiency by automating and improving systems.
- Utilize continuous improvement objects to build Traverse City facility into a Best in Class (BIC) facility.
- Achieve financial objectives as outlined each year by the Continuous Improvement group.
- Assist each department as necessary with CI projects to assist in promotion of the CI culture within the facility.
- Will be required to work with various countries across Europe
- Knowledge of implementing KPIs and driving and improvement
- Experience in the following fields:
- Six Sigma
- IATF 16949 Auditor
- Quality core tools (PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC, MSA)
- Knowledge of implementing KPIs
Lead transformation of Lear Taylor facility aligning with overall Lear Corporation culture.
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA);5 plus years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working in an injection molding or stamping manufacturing operation