The Continuous Improvement Manager will partner with Global Supply Chain manufacturing facilities and their associated Technical Control Labs in the Global Supply Chain and drive continuous improvement process initiatives.
- Accountable for driving Division metrics through application of continuous improvement tools.
- Responsible for leading and developing strategic quality programs and innovative test methods, as well as improving current ones.
- Contribute to Quality's portfolio of continuous improvement projects.
- Personally lead strategic Six Sigma projects to advance Global Supply Chain quality objectives.
- Provide training and develop training material.
- Lead high exposure Root Cause investigations.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends and opportunities of improvement for key metrics. Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment visa status
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Chemistry or a related field
- Must have advanced knowledge of Business Objects and Minitab
- Must be able to execute data acquisition and statistical analysis techniques
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a continuous improvement role is preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred
- Experience with Accelerated Root Cause analysis is preferred