- Bachelor's degree specializing in Engineering preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience leading improvement efforts.
- Formal Lean, Six Sigma, Baldrige, Change Management, or Project Management certification and practical application.
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Established analytical and problem solving skills with a strong continuous improvement mindset to drive and identify improvement plans.
- Ability to drive positive change outside of direct reporting structure.
- Ability to organize and execute large scale projects.
- Previous use and knowledge of continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
Join Casey's new Distribution Center team in Joplin, MO as the Continuous Improvement Manager! Within this new role, you'll be responsible for building an organization-wide effort of continuous improvement. You'll collaborate with key stakeholders to lead improvement efforts, investigate core business processes, develop recommendations for improvement, and facilitate implementation of improvements. In this role, you'll also utilize your project management skills to serve as the primary resource for large scale process change and improvements within the grocery distribution business.
- Perform data analysis to lead improvement project work.
- Lead large scale complex projects, to include identifying project scope and cost, preparing documentation, ensuring appropriate allocation of resources, and providing status updates and feedback.
- Continually search for best practices and innovative solutions to improve safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Develop action plans in collaboration with leadership for improvement opportunities.