Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Represents and encourages a continuous improvement culture within the site.
- Responsible for Lean/Six Sigma projects that eliminate re-work, provide cost savings, increase revenues and increase client/customer satisfaction within the site.
- Identifies opportunities/issues, defines and manages continuous improvement projects using the Lean Sigma/DMAIC framework.
- Defines the organizational structure of the project and the interfacing with the functional workstreams associated with project tasks.
- Directs and controls all work performed within the project framework of the DMAIC phases, and has the authority for project element's task assignment and project schedule(s).
- Responsible for daily communications and formal project reviews with both the project sponsor and project tollgate review team.
- Recommends solutions and controls, and implementing approved recommendations.
- Ensures accurate quality measurements and tools are implemented within campaigns.
Principle duties include:
Meets all project goals (Quality, Delivery, and Cost)
Identifies, tracks, and manages project tasks, and resolves project issues.
Proactively disseminates project information/reporting to all stakeholders.
Identifies, manages, and mitigates project risk.
Ensures that the overall project solution is of acceptable quality.
Proactively manages scope to ensure that only what was agreed to is delivered, unless changes are approved through scope management procedures.
Defines and collects metrics to give a sense of how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable.
Manages the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
Experience Target (in this job or a related function/field):
Two years of contact center management experience and one year of demonstrated use of Lean Sigma, Six Sigma, Project Management tools, and methodologies, or equivalent experience.
Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations.
Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work independently and with a cross-functional team.
Excellent technical (MS Project, Word, and Excel) and math/statistical skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word.
Must be experienced with programming, data mining tools and statistical software - such as: Minitab, Python, R, SQL.
- Strong understanding of the call center industry and operations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and ability to use statistical process analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional relationships and interact with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Understanding and ability to use math principles, charts, and graphs.
- Ability to Utilize data to perform root cause analysis.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, or in process of certification.
BPO/ITES Experience preferred