- Lead continuous improvement projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity in warehouse operations.
- Partner with area and facility heads to set continuous improvement priorities and objectives, monitor progress, analyze key performance indicators, and use project management methods to execute improvements.
- Develop and implement processes to aid in measuring goals, track labor savings, increase productivity, standardize KPIs and create sustainable financial results throughout the facilities.
- Create, standardize, and share best practices across facilities to drive consistency and efficiency.
- Assist in developing and documenting procedures to be used across operations.
- Deliver daily project status updates and action list follow up.
- Perform facility audits and report results. Create action list and follow up.
- Facilitate group brainstorming sessions to encourage idea generation, mapping out.
- Analyze processes to locate areas of waste, duplication, or failures.
- Deliver training on new processes and follow up on long term benefits.
We are looking for
Education and Experience:
- Must have experience in successfully managing continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Intermediate-Advanced technical skills in PowerPoint & Excel
- Lean management credentials and/or experience
- Finance, warehousing or transportation experience preferred
- Six Sigma experience / certifications and PMP certification preferred
- Ability to supervise and direct the work of project teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks
- Able to build strong business relationships at all levels and effectively communicate across functions
- Must possess strong communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills