We are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Professional to lead improvement projects across all levels of the organization. If you have a passion for enhancing organizational capabilities through driving continuous improvement and inspiring teams to develop a continuous improvement mindset, we encourage you to review this opportunity.
The Continuous Improvement Professional will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and improving of processes with the aim of bringing about optimal efficiency.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Analyze business processes using LEAN Methodologies (e.g., Value Stream Mapping (VSM), PDCA) in order to identify opportunities for improvements as well as identifying losses
- Lead projects for improvement across all levels of the organization to bring about greater efficiency and enhance processes
- Ongoing monitoring of progress toward goals by establishing measurable standards
- Contributes to the global Sartorius CI Network
- Provide mentorship through hosting workshops and team trainings, openly collaborating and sharing technical expertise and insight
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a technical related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience resulting in deep technical expertise in process improvement techniques and successfully enhancing processes resulting in improved efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness
- Strong background in LEAN/Six Sigma mythologies
- Deep skills in project management (typically evidenced by 3+ years of experience) in a project management/continuous improvement role
- Proven Leadership skills, with the ability to inspire teams to adapt a continuous improvement culture/mindset
- Ability to develop productive working relationships and engage stakeholders at all levels throughout the organization
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to listen, assess situations and exert impact and influence to accomplish goals
- Certifications in project management and process improvement are a plus ( PMP certification, six sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.