We are looking for a continuous improvement specialist to join our analytics team. As a continuous improvement specialist, you will be responsible for supporting large continuous improvement workshops and leading the resolution of issues raised by teams across the retail wireless organization. You will work closely with leadership to shape and implement the retail wireless continuous improvement strategy.
- Proactively support identification of financial or operational improvement opportunities; define scope of work, goals, time frames, and requirements to drive continuous improvement projects;
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand business challenges and find solutions;
- Conduct quantitative analyses to find patterns and root causes of defects/faulty processes;
- Support driving lasting process changes through the development of tools and training;
- Establish effective monitoring tools to ensure successful implementation;
- Resolve/route support desk inquiries and proactively find solutions to streamline operations;
- Assist in developing and maintaining DISH Wireless Supply Chain analytics and performance dashboards and reports;
- Enforce compliance to DISH Wireless standards and policies and ensure that all business transactions are moral and ethical.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a concentration in business, math, finance, supply chain management or related fields;
- Process improvement experience, Six Sigma certification or management consulting experience preferred;
- Experienced facilitator comfortable managing workshops and large meetings with cross-functional participants;
- Ability to identify business improvement opportunities and drive solutions;
- Industry experience preferred;
- Experience with sourcing and procurement of goods and services desired;
- Intermediate MS Suite skills, Business Intelligence skills, SQL skills preferred;
- Desire to develop data science and analytics skills.