We are seeking a Continuous Improvement Specialist to join our Operations Team. This dynamic role will have the opportunity to learn and work in many areas of the business. They will make significant contributions to bring out the best capabilities in our employees while delivering exceptional value to our customers.
- Support the ongoing development of a Continuous Improvement mindset within the North American Business
- Coach and train employees on the use of process improvement tools and lean methodology, with the goal of creating a culture of lean thinking within the business
- Liaise with other areas of FPH regarding Continuous Improvement Techniques, behaviors and framework
- Implement and coordinate improvement projects, monitor timelines and budgets to ensure project outcomes
- Develop and improve methods for maintaining business operations (i.e. daily management boards, standard work documentation, etc.)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Business (or a related field), or equivalent experience
- Strong demonstrated Lean background (e.g. Lean Six Sigma black belt and/or previous CI roles)
- Prior operations experience
- Proven ability to influence employees and management in the absence of reporting lines
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers. You'll have an opportunity to participate in a rewards and benefits program which offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and employee stock purchase plan.