Neovia Logistics Services, LLC
Position will function as a project leader. This position will lead NOS (Neovia Operation Systems) and continuous improvement projects using Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Support facilities throughout the America’s region to deploy Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Functions as subject matter expert.
- Act as trainer and lead workshops
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- 1 – 3 years Management/Supervisory experience
- 1 – 3 years Project management experience
- Travel 50%
- Six Sigma experience
Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- You must have the drive and commitment to work independently but also work effectively within a team.