This role will use Six Sigma problem-solving tools and statistical techniques to provide technical guidance to drive variability reduction and sustain process optimization in a manufacturing setting.
- Conduct in-depth analyses, including data collection, statistical data analyses, and synthesis of data to generate key insights.
- Ensure disciplined, data-driven, well-documented statistical approaches to suggest improvements to the manufacturing operational performance.
- Generate analytical summary reports and presentations and communicate improvement recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and Pharma experience required.
- Proficient using Minitab.
- Knowledgeable with ANOVA, GLM, Regression, DoE, and GR&R, and other statistical techniques.
- Six Sigma certification (e.g., green belt, black belt, master black belt) required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Six Sigma or related continuous improvement areas in manufacturing required.
- Experience in managing Six Sigma projects and driving results.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, and organization skills.
- Highly motivated to take ownership and drive initiatives.