We are seeking a seasoned professional with prior management and hands on experience in the effective delivery of digital solutions that include an advanced understanding of emerging technologies, aligned vendor capabilities, data analytics, data science, data visualization, predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). As a Director, you will leverage your consulting background and/or industry expertise to manage the daily activities of high-performing, interdisciplinary teams to develop dynamic analytical, financial and operational solutions for our clients. You will manage projects and provide accountability for project scope as well as coordinating multiple work streams to deliver a successful, timely outcome for our clients. You will interact and work primarily with senior management and teams, assessing, analyzing and leveraging operational and financial data to solve complex business issues for our clients.
What You'll Do
- Manage the day-to-day activities, budget revenue, margin and cost targets of projects
- Define, develop and document business requirements to ensure clients' needs are captured and delivered
- Provide recommendations on digital transformation approach and strategy
- Oversee feasibility analysis, define and articulate key workstream activities, and work across project teams to prioritize deliverables
- Establishing quality control of service delivery and serve as an escalation point to assist in rapid resolution of any client, team member, or operational challenges
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders and external vendors to build and execute digital solutions for our clients
- Coach Consultants and Senior Consultants and identify ways to help grow the company
- Understand the project management product or software life cycle and be able to communicate key milestones, progress, statuses, risks and issues regularly with Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors
- Assist with internal practice development activities as directed.
How You'll Grow
We are committed to empowering you to make your own impact. Helping you realize your potential and be fulfilled in your work is the best way to ensure success - for you, for FTI Consulting and for our clients. Throughout your career, we promote continuous learning through our Learning and Development platform, cross segment training and personal skills development through your relationship with your coach both on the job and in the classroom. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at FTI University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. An active participation in national association membership and conferences is also encouraged.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an Information Technology related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working with analytical models, methods, applications, automation tools or other emerging technologies in the healthcare industry
- Proficiency in analytics programming language and visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI)
- Advanced understanding of primarily, non-clinical processes in healthcare
- Experience and understanding of workflow-based logic and conceptualize it as a digitally transformed solution
- Advanced business writing and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple activities, assess priorities and achieve solutions under tight deadlines
- Ability to fully develop business cases, including a return on investment, that supports proposed client process changes
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to communicate and instill confidence in executive leadership of our clients and within the firm
- Must be willing to travel, travel requirements can be up to 80% based on client demands.
- Lean Six Sigma, or Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Master's degree
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Proficiency with RPA, Bot design and implementation
- Advanced proficiency visualization tools for instance Tableau and Power BI