The Director of Process Improvement / Fulfillment will have accountability for simplifying processes, delivering operational efficiencies, driving continuous improvements to the client/customer experience, and establishing communication channels to measure performance and outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement the strategy for measuring client, customer, and operational satisfaction, including tools, processes, action plans and continuous improvements.
- Assess current-state processes to identify gaps and opportunities to increase overall performance and gain operational efficiencies.
- Partner with Sales, Ops, Customer Service, and Transportation to prioritize and lead the execution of improvement projects, in coordination with overarching strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the identification, documentation and delivery of both near-term process improvements and longer-term process redesigns or transformations.
- Lead significant change in a fast-paced environment while establishing standard metrics and baselines.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement while tracking productivity data and implementing programs for improvement.
- Accountable for strategic and tactical planning of fulfillment expansion opportunities as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree Required / Masters Preferred
- Ability to establish strategy, understand interdependencies and drive execution
- Experience leading a team; Ability to mentor, coach and grow people
- Highly collaborative; Ability to effectively partner across all levels of the organization
- Ability to be agile; Comfortable with priority changes with minimal notice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a strong bias for action
- Outstanding time management
- Lean / Six Sigma, preferred