Lead, and deliver on enterprise wide value creation projects encompassing cost, agility, sustainability, and business continuity initiatives utilizing data analytics and proven methodologies, (Ideation workshops, Lean/CI, and Project Management) to drive efficient value delivery. Build market share and competitive advantage by driving leading edge capability within Manufacturing and Distribution organization and ensuring EDGE in technical execution across all activities, drive robust collaboration across the E2E Engineering Group, Supply Chain, R&D, and Brands
- Serve as the VRO manufacturing and distribution lead for skincare capacity improvement initiatives within NA/Global regions. This role will work with multiple and cross functional business partners in ensuring skin care supply sufficiency. This role will have a direct responsibility of leading skincare capacity enhancements across our internal and external manufacturing partners.
- Serve as VRO manufacturing and distribution lead for online as well brick and mortar distribution network (both ELC and 3PL) capacity and cost-performance (%NS) improvements within NA/Global regions.
- Support ELC brands, manufacturing and distribution organization with VRO process from initial ideation to final execution of the initiatives. Serve as the engineering project lead on the identified projects to coordinate and support timely execution of the identified initiatives to deliver expected financial returns/savings
- Draw on subject matter expertise in manufacturing optimization and project management approaches (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, automation, robotics) in order to effectively and independently Project Manage key initiatives, and effectively form, lead, and influence project teams to get to desired outcome
- Support the VRO team in cross functional Brand and Factory ideation workshops to identify step change opportunities to drive sustainable and long term value creation
- Independently lead research & data collection and conduct expert interviews in partnership with Central Engineering Excellence Data Analytics team, and synthesize into value creation opportunities which are to be elevated to VRO leadership for review and action
- Based on audience, prepare strategic presentations, including key metrics and analytics, for various stakeholders
- Develop successful collaboration with key stakeholders outside engineering, in order to appropriately inform, influence, and execute on projects. Key stakeholders include brand marketing leadership, internal plant teams, QA, Procurement, Packaging up to VP level
- Collaborate with the Operations and Central Engineering teams to consider agility requirements when developing functional specifications that aligns with the Value Chain Strategy
- Accountable to deliver on set annual targets for assigned projects identified through cross functional collaboration and agreement with VRO Leadership
- Deep understanding of the supply chain and business process within global CPG organization to identify value drivers, waste elimination opportunities and process optimization approach.
- Lean six sigma background preferred. Prior operations experiences highly desired.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing and distribution finance as well as ability to independently to identify long term and short term levers of cost optimization.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional collaboration skills