Job Summary: As an expert in Six Sigma methodologies, this role leverages cutting-edge technology, lean-agile concepts, and entrepreneurial principles to lead and support Benco’s Continuous Improvement initiatives from the Benco Center of Excellence. This role will partner closely with our distribution and contact center operations in generating sustainable efficiencies and expense reduction opportunities, conducting targeted process improvement initiatives, training additional Six Sigma associates, leveraging process automation and data standardization, and creating a culture of performance driven results.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in quality, distribution, continuous improvement, and/or Lean Six Sigma.
- Certifications: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and/or Master Black Belt certification.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills: Microsoft tools, Visio, etc.
- Robotic Process Automation a plus (Automation Anywhere, UI Path, etc.).
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to build strong collaborative business-to-business relationships through a position of influence.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Self-directed change agent able to implement new initiatives across multiple departments in a systemic way, delivering substantial impact to the overall organization.
- Develops a deep understanding of business problems, as they related to ineffective processes, roles, tools, and data to develop pragmatic solutions that resolve root cause rather than symptoms in a sustainable way.
- Conducts targeted process improvement initiatives, including Kaizen events, working with process owners and project team members through all phases of planning, implementation, and control to deliver measurable and sustainable process improvement.
- Partners with Financial Planning & Analysis department to ensure Cost Benefit Analysis accounts for both hard and soft costs & benefits (both at top line and bottom line) and track benefits throughout the agreed-to payback periods.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and conducts Six Sigma training program to train and mentor Six Sigma green belts across the organization.
- Provides technical advice to the Continuous Improvement Program Director on strategic program management issues and metrics while providing recommendations to improve program outcomes.
- Becomes a trusted advisor to partners across the business in matters related to operational excellence.
- Influences stakeholders to encourage process change with the ability to handle conflict while being tactful and diplomatic.
- All job duties and responsibilities are essential functions of the position