The Factory Operational Excellence Coach reports to the Director of Operations and has a dotted (functional) line to the regional Operational Excellence Manager. The Factory Operational Excellence Coach is part of the Factory Management Team. This position has no direct reports.
This is a key position to drive improvements based on the ROCKWOOL Operational Excellence program (ROPEX) at the factory. The Factory Operational Excellence Coach is managing and setting the agenda and targets for ROPEX at the factory from strategic planning to execution of kaizens and improvement initiatives to follow-up on implementation and results. It is key to the role that the Factory Operational Excellence Coach ensures a continuous development of the ROPEX maturity level by building a strong continuous improvement culture at the factory as well as realizing tangible business results. The position will be a participant of the ROCKWOOL GROUP international ROPEX community.
This is what you offer:
- Industrial Engineering or comparable education
- Profound understanding of the Lean toolbox and the Lean principles
- At least 5 years practical experience from Lean Manufacturing implementations with proven success in results and cultural change
- Demonstrated strong change management competencies to drive challenging changes. Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Solid working experience with systematic problem solving, preferable with Six Sigma knowledge/certificate
- Demonstrated good training, facilitation and coaching skills
- Good and strong communication skills in local language and in English and adapt to communication at all levels in a professional and vigorous manner
- Analytically strong with innate managerial skills, pragmatic and tenacious