As an Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Troubleshoot various manufacturing issues in dealing with label and industrial problems, identify causes and implement solutions throughout the entire manufacturing workflow.
- Lead cross-functional teams to improve industrial and labelling processes and equipment.
- Process labeling and industrial change control documentation per standard procedures.
- Document per GMP practices and Regulatory standards. This may include validations, technical reports, nonconforming product reports, corrective and preventative actions, etc.
- Lead/Support Lean Six Sigma Projects to identify improvement opportunities for cost, service, inventory and execute improvement plans
- Support new product introductions
- Willingness to be on call
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Two (2) combined years working in Manufacturing in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline from an accredited University
- Previous experience in a regulated industry including medical device or pharmaceutical
- Previous experience in Industrial or Mechanical engineering with packaging/labelling or comparable equipment but not limited to
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma Methodologies and Statistical Process Control
- Proven track record managing projects to completion and delivering results
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication (oral/written) and presentation skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional team members to innovate, influence, and negotiate when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Solidworks, SAP/ERP and Codesoft/or comparable softwares
- Detail oriented, ability to be self-directed and possess excellent problem-solving skills
Travel: May include up to 5%
Relocation Assistance: Is authorized