We are seeking an Inspection Supervisor who is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of inspection work flow (dimensional, visual and receiving), calibration, layout, and processes. The Inspection Supervisor is directly responsible for the day-to-day supervision of Quality Inspector personnel including the assignment of work, and all resources associated with the inspection function of associated programs.
At SNC’s Space Systems Group (SSG) we are not only the creator of the Dream Chaser® spacecraft, but also the designer and manufacturer of rocket engines and components, systems that sustain life in deep space, as well as systems and satellites that improve life here on Earth. The work of our Space Systems team not only supports the U.S. government (including NASA), but also commercial customers and international organizations. Learn more about SSG
- High School Diploma
- 4+ Years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of quality inspection experience
- Quality Engineering experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to read and interpret drawings (electrical & mechanical), parts list, specifications, instructions, and test procedures
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Ability to use advanced inspection tools
- Experience with laser and mechanical metrology for tightly tolerance components and assemblies
- Experience interfacing with multiple organizational levels up to operational VPs
- Experience with lean and six sigma principles for process improvements.