Internship will include:
- Intern will collaborate with lean six sigma, operations, finance and quality departments to develop widely-accepted, effective and consistently utilized metrics, templates, reporting formats and review methods for capturing producitivity gains achieved through continuous process improvement.
- The BPNCA transformation to lean management principles and intense focus on process will require dedicated support for new accounting workflows.
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can be flexible moving from one project to the next
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently as well as effectively collaborate with teams
- Problem solving mindset, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities