The Process Improvement team enables Autodesk to be a Customer Company, by driving process innovation and continuous improvement activities across the organization. This role will work alongside Autodesk’s Six Sigma Black Belts to help apply process improvement concepts to business processes and will attend Autodesk’s Lean Six Sigma training program.
At this point in time, Autodesk is planning for a virtual summer internship program.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Student must be actively enrolled in a degree granting academic institution or accredited boot camp at the time of internship.
- Students must reside and attend university in the country where the internship is being offered.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma – preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Project Management – preferred but not required
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and be self-directed with exceptional follow-through