The Lead Performance Excellence Consultant plays a strategically important role in the organization as a resource that identifies opportunities for operational improvement through observation, data analysis, and leading multidisciplinary teams through Lean Six Sigma processes to achieve improvements.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Our Mission and Core Values
- Great benefits and Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning Quality & Risk Management Department
- 40hrs Mon- Fri dayshift with potential off-shift responsibilities based on the needs of the organization
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Strong Educator: Instructs cross-functional teams in adapting to and understanding improvement processes, facilitates Kaizen and Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs), and oversee process improvement projects.
- Excellent Communicator: Serves as a thought leader and culture change agent to embed principles of the Trinity Health Leadership System and other improvement methodologies throughout the organization.
- Develops and deploys PE curriculum to enable the continued growth of internal PE competencies throughout the region.
- Active Teamwork: Coaches and mentors at all levels of the organization to achieve buy-in from strategic decision makers for the successful deployment of improvement methodologies.
- Technical Familiarity: Supports the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects to help Ministry achieve its goals. Makes recommendations and develops and presents formal presentations to senior management.
- Exceptional Patient Care: Reengineers processes to identify and implement opportunities for improvement. Manages the design, collection and analysis of data to support performance improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s Degree preferred. Five (5) to seven (7) years of previous experience driving lean transformational efforts that have resulted in sustained, on-going process improvement and culture change.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of operations, financial analysis, and organizational development.
- Must be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management, or other performance improvement/management methodology through an officially recognized institution highly desirable.