Educational Testing Service (ETS), with headquarters in Princeton, NJ, is a global not for profit organization whose mission is to advance quality and equity in education. With more than 3,400 global employees, we develop, administer and score more than 50 million tests annually in more than 180 countries at more than 9,000 locations worldwide. We design our assessments with industry-leading insight, rigorous research and an uncompromising commitment to quality so that we can help education and workplace communities make informed decisions.
As we utilize the Six Sigma methodology and tools to increase efficiency, maintain continuous improvement, productivity, cost performance and the company's competitive position in the marketplace, we are seeking an experienced Black Best to provide guidance, direction, mentoring and support to these efforts.
- Provide guidance and direction to Leadership, promoting the use of data based decision making to identify, select and sponsor promising and meaningful Lean Six Sigma projects
- Improve the reliability, value and utility of quality and production data, and management information reporting
- Promote and use Statistical Applications (like SPC, DOE, etc.) to reduce variation and improve performance means
- Train and mentor Business Process Consultants to improve their ability to effectively select and employ Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile Development methods, tools and applications
- Provide oversight on all Lean Six Sigma projects both in an Agile and in a traditional environment
- Lead, execute, monitor and analyze effectiveness of Lean Six Sigma project assignments
- Develop Performance Data and Management Reporting that are used and relied on for effective decision making
- Engineering Degree and / or MBA preferred. May also possess an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience from which comparable knowledge may be drawn
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Experience with Agile Development methods
- Combination of 10 years demonstrated improvement experience and increasing responsibility in the management and application of Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile Development
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, possible relocation assistance and excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth. For a full list of position responsibilities and to apply please visit the following link: https://etscareers.pereless.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=83080.viewjobdetail&JID=275411&cid=83080
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is a Drug-free workplace.