- Leads process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of Lean Six Sigma measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices.
- Plans, manages, and controls the activities of a team that provides operational support for a business segment, group or team.
- Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance with procedures, etc.
- Advises business groups by providing strategic direction to initiative prioritization, integration and resource application.
- Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
- The person will work directly with leaders in the organization to identify and recruit high performing individuals into the Lean Six Sigma program and collaborate on strategic initiatives.
- Leads and manages Six Sigma projects in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements.
- Employs Six Sigma methodology and analytics into operations in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Works with Master Black Belt and Green Belt-certified professionals in the planning, designing, and accomplishing of key projects.
- Including demonstrated knowledge/experience of Lean Six Sigma principles and track record of successful projects in a manufacturing/warehouse/logistics context.
- Scrum methodology, DMAIC and DFSS, Lean manufacturing, Statistical methods, Strategy development and application, warehousing and/or logistics management in a capital equipment or service parts environment.
- Demonstrated competency in customer focus (internal and external), critical thinking and creative problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, planning and organizing, analytical thinking, empathy, integrity, continuous learning, and effective communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification through a Six Sigma accredited organization.
- Bachelors in scientific/financial discipline plus 5-10 years’ experience.
- Preference to have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- MBA or Equivalent Degree
- Semiconductor industry experience