Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and / or participate in cross-functional project teams – typically within operations and supply chain.
- Make recommendations to management based on business case and analysis.
- Assist in the creation of world-class internal processes in areas such as strategic supplier management, contract management, operations, and operations planning.
- Interface with Operational Excellence department and a wide variety of functional areas within the business units to insure improvements are implemented and sustained.
- Identify and develop key operational excellence metrics and measures to facilitate performance improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification required
- Operations or Supply Chain Management focus and three years of work experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to acquire, assimilate, and analyze data from multiple systems and data sources using a variety of business intelligence and reporting tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills adaptable for engaging with multiple levels across the organization.
- Ability to operate and take initiative in an environment of ambiguity; holds themselves and team members accountable for a high level of performance.
- Some project management and data analysis experience is important. Experience with facilitation, change management, best practice translation, and process improvement is ideal.
- Ability to travel up to 25% based on project work
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k).