Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It’s this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our St. Louis business unit has a team of seasoned consultants that possess deep industry skills and bring an experienced approach to strategy with an eye on the processes and technology that enable organizations to achieve objectives. We’re looking for a Lean Six Sigma / Business Process Consultant to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Need to be well versed in process excellence, passionate about their clients, and dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Need to be flexible and willing to tailor their approach specifically based on the client’s needs.
- Be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements and process excellence programs across the various aspects of people, process, metrics, and technology.
- Create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees. It’s what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- Deliver both strategic (can set the plan and vision) and tactical (willingness to roll-up your sleeves to execute the work) solutions to the client in various environments and disciplines.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, we will also consider candidates with a track record of identifying and delivering process improvements within the industry. We like to work in the communities we live in. As such, we are very interested if your industry experience matches the needs of the St. Louis market.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don’t come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes, and solve problems with innovation.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill.
- Creativity and appreciation for a bit of ambiguity is a plus. We have a variety of clients with many process challenges. Some are looking to move toward automation, while others are just beginning to recognize the need for documenting and understanding their current processes. We are looking for someone who is willing to tailor their approach based on specific needs.
- Ability to operate both strategically as well as tactically.
- Process Improvement/Lean Six Sigma certifications are a plus.
- Know how to identify the problems in process mapping sessions and work across multiple areas in order to develop and implement solutions.
- You will need to be a solid Lean Six Sigma / Business Process Consultant with at least 10 years of relevant experience. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful process projects in a consulting environment. We prefer candidates who have varied experiences in process improvement methodologies.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture– Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact– We think of ourselves as big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences– We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging– We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from and what experiences they’ve had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation– We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good– We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.