You will support Lean Six Sigma Management through project mentorship and project leadership. Not only will you serve as the Lean Six Sigma confidant to operations management and shop floor employees, but you will also conduct Lean Six Sigma activities in the organization at the shop floor level, investigate and assist in data collection and monitor project implementation. You will execute plans in accordance with the company’s mission on elimination of waste, decreasing inventory and increasing throughput.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Business or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years quality, manufacturing operations, lean or statistical experience
- Formal Green Belt training or lean certification, or ability to obtain within 2 years,
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management and organizational skills A positive can-do attitude