Using your dynamic leadership skills, you will be responsible for supporting a consistent approach to continuous improvement. Not only will you train appropriate personnel, track progress, communicate progress, audit and drive sustainment, but you also will support Operations by administering corporate training and spearheading projects through project leaders. You will direct and lead the effort of the facility LSS team to attain a waste free environment based on corporate management initiatives, and support Lean Six Sigma programs, tracking and communicating to appropriate leadership.
In addition to managing the Lean Six Sigma team you will be responsible for working with the facility director and department managers to identify, plan and implement Lean Six Sigma training and project support.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Business or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years quality, manufacturing operations, lean or statistical experience
- Lean Certification or Formal Black Belt training, or ability to obtain within 2 years,
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management and organizational skills
- A positive can-do attitude