Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
- Champion CI and act as the change agent for process adoption. Support change management team acting as their eyes and ears.
- As the SME for CI initiatives, lead the supported site in resolving queries, challenges and issues.
- Support development of documentation such as, but not limited to: SOPs, training material, Reference documents, Cheat sheets, Job aids, etc.
- Support training of staff on CI initiatives and share challenges faced back to the NA-based Project Team.
- Engage staff and act as conduit for feedback on the ground
- Highlight risks to the program team in a proactive manner
- Share insights and learnings with the program team in helping refine the process further
- Streamline the current ways of working through People/Processes/Systems
- Participation in User Acceptance Testing on behalf of the business
- Education and support of Local Site Champions
- Bright, articulate, and motivated
- Driven by execution
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Lateral thinker, ability to think outside the box
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective trainer
- Ability to identify dependencies and impacts of change, and plan developments accordingly
- Well respected, passionate and committed to make a difference
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome.
- Ability to organize and plan use of time and people effectively and efficiently
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Comrehensive understanding of end-to-end processes, upstream and downstream for graphic file production.
- Existing knowledge of SGS production environment, willing and able to adopt and learn the 1WOW methodology and application thereof
- Knowledge of reporting; ability to understand relationship between data entry/capture and generation of reports
- Knowledge of automation techniques and ability to determine and drive new efficiencies into existing processes
- Advocate of CI (Continuous Improvement)
- Analysis and presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of image carrier production a plus
- Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years prepress graphics experience in field preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following physical requirements are commonly performed in this job. There are times, on occasion, when the employee may be asked or expected to perform duties with physical requirements that are different from those listed here. It is the employee’s duty to notify the management of any physical limitations or inability to perform a certain task.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to touch, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- Regularly required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to travel domestically & internationally