The Coca-Cola Company
- Develop process improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCNA system and Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional teams
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
- Lead, teach and coach associates at all levels on lean manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate the development of and maintain the Lean Implementation plan for the location.
- Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in associate skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements.
- Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
- Identifies barriers to success and solicits help from leadership when needed
- 3+ years of experience with LEAN/Six Sigma, preferably within the Supply Chain
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Hands on experience using Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma)
- Experience with Lean projects and methodology
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Experience in business transformation and process improvement roles using proven problem solving/continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Mini Tab Preferred
- Green Belt Certification preferred
- Implementing web-enabled system for data collection
- Business Intelligence (Power BI or Alteryx or Tableau) experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years required
- Certified Lean Manager preferred