Full Job Description
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- 3+ years of experience in program or project management
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- Should be Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Should have completed at least 5 Black Belt projects as Project manager and mentored Green Belt projects
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving improvements through the direct application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts
About the Team
The Candidate Services Program Management team will lead and support large programs for the US and Canada. In this functional space this team will work on is in-funnel candidate experience from application to Day-1. This team’s core responsibilities will be project management focused. The team will be tasked to identify, analyze, and prioritize business impacts for process defects that occur within the candidate application workflow, and will review submitted work via Simple Issues Manager (SIM) and prioritize these for the Salesforce tech team. Importantly, they would also distinguish between 'Just Do It' fixes versus architectural changes in the workflow. They will partner closely with the design and implementation team to ensure that this lines up with the vision for the current and future states of the front- and back-end processes. Specific areas of improvement and metrics that this team will report out on will include Application to Day 1 ratios, contact conversion and reduce candidate fallout.
About the role
Are you passionate about process excellence and being a part of a fast growing business?
Does global process development and continuous improvement interest you?
We are looking for a leader that thrives when working with cross functional teams, and enjoys the challenge of leading complex, strategic global process improvement projects with tech collaboration. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an effective influencer, possess strong program management skills, and have experience balancing inputs and priorities from multiple executive stakeholders. This position offers a great opportunity to build and standardize processes and relationships within NA, and influence the long term process improvement strategy for the candidate hiring process. You will inspect current processes, identify gaps and opportunities, incorporate feedback and ideas from your stakeholders to design simplified candidate hiring process of the future. The processes will be scalable for high volume hiring and will focus on amplifying a low friction candidate experience while focusing on higher conversion.
The Process Excellence Program Manager supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. They foster a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization. As part of this role, the person will be responsible for evaluating current hiring processes, identifying opportunities/waste and developing a strategy to drive process improvements by creating a culture of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall candidate experience. Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing environment.
- Excellent verbal communications and influencing skills before senior and executive leadership
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated experience launching new process automations and tools
- Experience partnering closely with technical product teams and operational teams