The Process Improvement Manager is responsible for supporting the identification and implementation of process optimization opportunities which support the strategic goals of the line of business.
- Partner with line of business leaders to identify automation and process improvement opportunities, designed to improve our customer experience and lower our cost to serve.
- Provide direction and guidance to a team ensuring goals and measurements are in place that support the strategic priorities of the division.
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements
- Facilitate problem solving by leveraging/modeling continuous improvement methodologies to eliminate root causes and permanently reduce variances
- Collaborate with line of business management to continually monitor and evaluate programs, processes, workflow, and business results
Ideal Candidate will have the following::
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, high volume production operations environment in a leadership capacity - managing a broad and diverse scope of business processes
- Ability to work with data, spot trends and draw conclusions
- Management skills, including the ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks/work streams simultaneously is required
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (i.e. – pivot tables, vlookup) and PowerPoint with ability to create executive-level presentations
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Ability to develop, present and implement ideas and programs
- Certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean or Six Sigma or equivalent experience preferred