The Manufacturing Excellence Leader – Education & Training is responsible for the overall management of World Class Manufacturing education and training initiatives and pillar activities within a business area. In this role, you will act as the single point of contact for business initiatives in our dry, wet, or cat litter plants. This role will help structure onboarding procedures for factory leadership personnel, and will have a key role in competency management.
- Support and oversee the development of standardized onboarding for the Factory Leader Team (FLT).
- Monitor and coordinate ongoing onboarding and competency management at all sites, as well as determination of onboarding content and plans for development of materials for key competencies.
- Coordinate efforts and oversee deployment of digital competence management platforms, and development of a strategy for front-line leaders.
- Coordinate efforts and oversee the deployment of Education and Training Pillar governance framework.
- Responsible for Education and Training deployment framework for execution and maturity assessment.
- Manage Education and Training manufacturing excellence areas of responsibility through identification and management of key activities, resource allocation, and prioritization to ensure impact on total market key expected results.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Training and Development, or related field required.
- 7 + years of operations experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment required.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading and implementing Total Performance Management (TPM) or Manufacturing Excellence (Continuous Improvement) initiatives in a factory role required.
- Strong program management experience required.
Preferred: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred.