The Manufacturing Excellence Market Lead is responsible for the overall management of all Nestle Continuous Excellence (World Class Manufacturing) initiatives and Pillar activities within a business area. As a Manufacturing Excellence Leader you will be responsible for defining and communicating the rollout plans for the area of responsibility, managing and monitoring the execution of manufacturing excellence initiatives, and lead other division initiatives. 50-70% travel will be expected within the role, as it will drive with our wet pet food factories.
- Support regional clusters to choose the right strategy for Manufacturing Excellence implementation (World-Class Manufacturing) at the sites supporting business needs and the Operational Master Plan (to include Total Performance Management and LEAN initiatives).
- Prepare and communicate M.E. rollout plans for the factories including selection of key activities, priorities for rollout, scope, and glidepath for results.
- Coordinate efforts and oversee the deployment of Nestle Continuous Excellence Initiatives within the factory clusters aligned to Market Strategic plan.
- Responsible for Nestle Continuous Excellence methodology, training, coaching, and assessing in the region and the coordination of it with market Technical & Production and Regional Implementation Support Team.
- Leads cross-functional business relevant projects as assigned per the Manufacturing Excellence Director and Manufacturing Excellence Steering Committee
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field required.
- 5 + years of operations experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment required.
- 2+ years’ experience in leading and implementing Total Performance Management (TPM) or Manufacturing Excellence (Continuous Improvement) initiatives in a factory role required.
- Strong program management experience required.
Preferred: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred.