All candidates MUST have EVMS and an active Secret Clearance
Our Client is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Manager EVMS experience to lead and direct experienced professionals, front-line supervisors, or associate managers.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- 7 years of experience in manufacturing field.
- 5 years of experience directly managing people.
- Strong working knowledge of:
- EVMS-Must Have
- Six Sigma
- Continuous Improvements
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, or other technical related degree.
Preferred Additional Skills:
Professional Engineering certification preferred.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of direct report(s) who exercise flexibility and independence in their assignments.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Makes budgetary recommendations, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor and is responsible for managing two or more of the following activities related to operations: manufacturing, production planning, manufacturing engineering, test, quality, or shipping/receiving/stores.
- Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manages individual(s) typically consisting of experienced professionals or front-line supervisors or associate managers.
- Has hiring, firing, promotion, and compensation authority within own organization, in accordance with management review and approval.
- Reports to Vice President and will be based in Goleta, California.
need to be able to secure a secret clearance or have an active one-need to have continuous improvement-reports to a VP-relocation assistance provided and no remote-EVMS is important as is Six Sigma/CI