Crowe’s Performance Improvement practice helps clients significantly improve their profitability by taking operational challenges, developing an executable improvement plan, quantifying the financial value associated with implementing the improvements and partnering with our clients to capture the savings.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operations Consultant in the Performance Improvement practice to lead engagements. Responsible for taking a holistic approach to identifying business improvement opportunities, develops solutions, manages initiatives, and identifies the resources and various disciplines needed to execute the process. Specific consulting responsibilities include operational, financial and process analysis, strategy development, process reengineering and modeling, e.g. LEAN/Six Sigma, and continuous improvement, to deliver operational transformation.
- Perform assessments utilizing analytical skills to understand client environments and associated financial opportunities
- Develop and deploy internal controls and organizational metrics dashboards per regulations and/or client needs
- Develop, manage and lead continuous process improvement strategies and initiatives
- Deliver training, coach and mentor Project Champions
- Execute a portion of the scope of work as assigned and ensure deliverables are achieved on time and within budget
- Leverage the flexibility of Lean, Six Sigma and Performance Improvement tools to enhance productivity
Education: Bachelor's level degree required. Master’s degree advantageous.
- 4-10 years of manufacturing operations and consulting experience
- Industrial engineering or operations management degree preferred
- Operations consulting experience a plus
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to interact with internal management team and external client contacts using strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, influencing, and advanced Excel, Power Point abilities are essential
- PowerBI experience is highly advantageous
Must be willing to travel 80 - 100%.